Friday, May 30, 2008

D'Mite - Read a Book, Read a Muthafuckin' Book!



Thanks to Eric Kim for pointing this out.

One of BET's Animations first projects... and it's pretty fucking amazing. Of course it's not without controversy...





Uuuuuuuuuh... I'll have to see what Curtis and Geoffery think about this. To me, it seems like pretty obvious parody. How is this really that different from BOONDOCKS?

Would there still be a controversy if this shit was being yelled at everybody? Because, the thing that makes me love the video, is that it's GOOD ADVICE BEING SHOUTED AT YOU TO A BEAT. EVERYONE could benefit from this. I certainly could... I should read a muthafuckin' book. Not a comic book... not a graphic novel... but a book. A muthafuckin' book. I could also stand to drink some water... especially after drinking, like, two pitchers of Keith's Red... God I'm tired.

No comments: